The Medicine Buddha – Healing and Personal Development
incl. 19% VAT
The registration deadline for this seminar/webinar has unfortunately expired.
August 27, 2022 | 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. CET
Webinarroom with “Zoom.us” Software
August 25, 2022 at 8:00 pm CET
The Medicine Buddha has been revered and appreciated for thousands of years under various names throughout much of Asia. He was known and famous long before the appearance of Buddhism. He helps the sick and suffering, the weak and disabled – but also those whose financial means are not sufficient to have the time and strength to follow their spiritual path.
The Medicine Buddha also teaches how money and possessions can be used in a spiritually meaningful way. With his help, different types of energy work can be done, each of which brings about powerful support for different purposes of healing and development work.
This seminar will focus on the philosophy and healing arts associated with the Medicine Buddha. Spiritual healers and doctors still pray to the Medicine Buddha as they have for thousands of years and ask for support and blessing in their work. Medicines of all kinds, food and drinks are blessed in the name of the Medicine Buddha in order to increase their beneficial effects and reduce undesirable effects.
The contents of the seminar at a glance…
- What is a Bodhisattva? What is the oath of the Bodhisattva? – The opportunity for deep heart opening and devotion to the spiritual path through the Bodhisattva Vow
- What is a Buddha?
- The path of enlightenment and spiritual awakening. What is it, what is it useful for, how can everyone participate in it, and what to look out for?
- Different names of the Medicine Buddha
- Eye Healing by the Medicine Buddha
- The companions of the Medicine Buddha and their special spiritual powers
- The Long Mantra (Dharani) of the Medicine Buddha
- The Middle Mantra of the Medicine Buddha
- The vow of the Medicine Buddha
- The ritual invocation and union with the spiritual power and ice time of the Medicine Buddha
- Different ways of energy and mantra work with the Medicine Buddha
- The meaning of the primordial mantra “A”, its professional application and various techniques of energy work on it
- Dhanvantari – the Divine Physician – the Medicine Buddha in the Vedic tradition
- Dhanvantari prayers, rituals and mantras
220,- € incl. VAT