Oracle and Energy Work with the I Ching
incl. 19% VAT
September 1, 2023 | 10:00 am – 6:30 pm CET
September 2, 2023 | 10:00 am – 6:30 pm CET
September 3, 2023 | 10:00 am – 6:30 pm CET
Webinarroom with Software “Zoom.us”
August 30, 2023 at 8:00 pm CET
An ancient Chinese oracle system – a practical spiritual philosophy.
I am very much looking forward to spending these days with people who have taken my favorite oracle – I Ching – into their hearts as I did. Together we will explore this ancient wisdom book, learn to use it to solve important life problems and try out energy work with the I Ching. As far as I know, nothing about this specialty has been published in the West.
The I Ching is often wrongly described as difficult to understand. In my opinion its true that getting started requires a little time and personal effort. The Book of Changes is not just a book – it has something very personal. It seems like a personality in its own right. If I learn to understand the I Ching’s views on the world, people, and the rules by which life works, then it is quite easy to apply its advice in everyday life to overcome big and small challenges. And that is what this seminar is all about.
- History and philosophy of the I Ching through the ages: From different views on the interpretation of the Book of Changes, we will work out and learn to understand the core that always remains the same
- How is the best way to work with the I Ching: Which questions are useful and which are rather not.
- How to achieve a constructive, neutral atmosphere in which the I Ching can be better questioned and understood.
- How answers can be interpreted systematically in a practical way (rules of interpretation).
- Vital oracle themes: Years ago I developed a kind of birth chart scheme for the I Ching. Once it is created for a person, all questions and answers that arise can be understood much more profoundly and better.
- The I Ching as a chakra textbook – Effective energy work with the I Ching: The practical implementation of the information of the Book of Changes in chakra work and rituals.
- How to interpret the answers of the I Ching correctly and understandably – Stories told by the I Ching: The I Ching is a story about life itself, its ups and downs, its meaning and its natural rhythms. I will tell you about it during the seminar.
- Explore your personal life plan with the help of the Book of Changes: There is a red thread in your life. If you understand it, you will understand your “where from and where to” much better and you will be able to consciously unfold the life patterns that suits you and make the decisions that suit you best. The Book of Changes helps you to do this.
- The I Ching decoded as a philosophical wisdom book: The holistic world model of the I Ching is rooted in much deeper layers than is commonly believed. Taoism and Confucianism are only the patina on the actual foundation.
- The language of the I Ching translated in an understandable way: Various terms and phrases appear again and again in the classical texts of the I Ching. They can only be understood correctly from a sustained engagement with Taoism, Confucianism, Shamanism, Chinese history and philosophy of life as well as Chinese esotericism.
You can save yourself this long process if you let me explain to you directly what, for example, “pigs and fishes”, the “noble” and the “dragon” mean in plain text. –
- Overview of the common I Ching literature and its suitability for self-study and for understanding the oracle information.
590,- € incl. VAT
And further: Three equal coins and writing materials.
„I Ching or Book of Changes” by Richard Wilhelm and Cary F Baynes,
„The I Ching Workbook” by R. L. Wing,
„Aura-Healing Handbook” by Walter Lübeck