Nordic Mythology and Runes
300,00 € – 690,00 €
Attention: Please, read the terms and conditions carefully
First-time: I have never attended this event at Walter Lübeck before.
Guest: I have already attended this event at Walter Lübeck. (!) Attention: This option can only be chosen if you have attended the event at least once within the last 4 years. Otherwise you have to register as „first-time”.
Guest (external): I have not attended this event at Walter Lübeck, but at a training institute licensed by him. (!) Attention: This option can only be chosen if you have attended the event at least once within the last 4 years. Otherwise you have to register as „first-time”.
Trainee: I am taking part in a training by Walter Lübeck, and the indicated seminar is part of my training program: Click the “Trainees, please register here” button.
Deliberately false information will be reported. In case of uncertainty, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 05151/2907551 from Mo. – Do. 09:00 – 12:00.
March 2, 2023 | 10:00 am – 6:30 pm CET
March 3, 2023 | 10:00 am – 6:30 pm CET
March 4, 2023 | 10:00 am – 6:30 pm CET
March 5, 2023 | 10:00 am – 6:30 pm CET
Webinar with Software “Zoom.us”
March 1, 2023 at 10:00 am CET
The Nordic mythology and with it the associated ingenious toolbox, the runes, have been discredited by the fascist regime of 1933/45. But as little as, for example, the misuse of the name of Jesus Christ during the time of the Inquisition changes the spiritual importance of his message, so also our native spiritual roots (Europe) should not be condemned wholesale simply because of the bad events in the Third Worldwar. The Nordic mythology and the runes have – thank God – absolutely nothing to do with Hitler and his crazy ideas.
On the other hand, they represent a treasure chest of spiritual wisdom deeply connected to the Great Mother Earth, which is just waiting to be lifted. The gods and spiritual beings of the northern culture are closely connected with the sacred alphabet of the runes. The one cannot be understood without the other, which is why I have combined both topics in this special seminar.
In addition to the practical work with the runes, it is particularly important to me to explain in detail the now almost forgotten wisdom of Nordic spirituality and to show ways in which it can be applied in daily life for holistic happiness, healing and success. Those who wish to can make extremely exciting experiences with the spiritual ecstasy technique of „Seidr” and thus tap into gigantic sources of power and inspiration.
• History of the runes
• Different runic systems and their meaning as well as their inner connection
• Overview of the current runic literature and notes on the usefulness of various titles
• Clarification of common misconceptions on the subject
• Learning to understand Nordic mythology: The different levels of meaning and power of the runes in theory and practice
• The world ash Yggdrasil with the realms of the gods, giants and elves as a spiritual map of the universe
• Oracles and active energy work with the runes
• the Druidic rune oracle system (as far as I know, not published anywhere!)
• Initiation into the runes
• initiation into the force fields of different runes, their practical use and the ritual connection to corresponding teacher spirits
• making of a personal set of runes and its charging with spiritual force fields
• root and branch runes: understanding the hidden logic of the rune system and using it creatively
• rune rituals
• rune mandalas and sigils
• „Seidr” – Goddess Freya’s secret magic art
• learning to make individual amulets with runes
• astral rune projection
• invocation of runic force fields
• the constructive bundling and alignment of subtle energy patterns
• encounters with Norse gods
• the runes as gates to various realms of the otherworld
• the oath of light and its importance for the holistic meaningful use of the runes.
Please bring: Writing utensils, colored pencils.
First-time participants: 690,- € incl. VAT
Guest Participant: 300,-€ incl. VAT