Attention: Please, read the terms and conditions carefully
First-time: I have never attended this event at Walter Lübeck before.
Guest: I have already attended this event at Walter Lübeck. (!) Attention: This option can only be chosen if you have attended the event in the last 4 years. Otherwise you have to register as „first-time”.
Guest (external): I have not attended this event at Walter Lübeck, but at a training institute licensed by him. (!) Attention: This option can only be chosen if you have attended the event in the last 4 years. Otherwise you have to register as „first-time”.
Trainee: I am taking part in a training by Walter Lübeck, and the indicated seminar is part of my training program: Click the “Trainees, please register here” button.
Deliberately false information will be reported. In case of uncertainty, please contact our office at email@example.com or 05151/2907551 from Mo. – Do. 09:00 – 12:00.
March 26, 2022 at 10:00 am – 6:00 pm CET
Webinarroom with Software “Zoom.us”
March 24, 2022 at 8:00 pm CET
About female sensuality and how it can be liberated
Women in our society have only few opportunities to understand and fully live out their special kind of sensuality. There are too much shame, guilt and fear associated with the great power of female sexuality and the physical body. And there is little support for women to liberate and satisfy themselves and their kind of lust.
In this webinar you will get the missing explanations and exercises to generate a healthy, natural connection to the female body and female sensuality.
Rainbow Reiki® clearings, meditating with special light beings such as Lilith, Chiron, Aphrodite, Ishtar and Kali, Pallas Athena and Tara will help to dissolve blockages and to awake potentials.
Key subjects of the webinar…
- What is the difference between female and male lust?
- Healing feelings of shame about one’s own beauty
- Loving acceptance of the sexual organs
- Healing the original sin of biblical Eve
- Integrating the wild woman Lilith
- Healing the need to control and the fear of the “chaos of lust”
- Dominance and submission – how a sensual play with power can support healing and self-love
- Why women climax differently than men, why this particular ability is so often blocked and how to liberate it
- Erogenous zones, their spiritual meanings and their roles in the game of lust
- Women and men. What women should know to better understand men and why this is important to find security in a relationship
- Role playing, mirrors, massages and fancy lingerie – what is important about it, why and how it works to increase lust
- Understanding and meaningfully integrating the power, healing force and spiritual significance of the female sex
249,- € incl. VAT